The marathon will take place for 5 days: 4 days of live-streams + 1 day homework.
Every day we will conduct a live-stream for you, which will consist of the theoretical and practical modules. Every day, after the live-stream, we will give you access to the video-tutorials, which will help you make the mousse cake Equador.
In addition to this, you will also get:
1. A detailed PDF recipe. It has been decorated with the artistic photos of the ready pastry and its cut part.
2. Support from the tutors, you can ask the tutors of the marathon any sort of questions.
3. 12 detailed video-tutorials, which will be available to you for the duration of conducting the marathon on our learning platform.
You will receive the homework every day of the marathon; you will need to do it on the same day. The 4th day of the marathon will be dedicated to homework, when you will finish your cake, prepare for submitting the work and taking part in the course.
In order to take part in the contest of the best works, take a picture of your ready cake Equador and send it to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org until 16:00 of the 5th day of the marathon.
The photos of the ready pastry should be:
- a close up
- of a cut part
- not blurry, not with the black background
- the size of an email should not exceed 2 Mb
On the last 5th day of the marathon, after receiving the photos of your works, the teacher will give feedback and announce the winners, while also giving the valuable prizes.