The course lasts 4 weeks. Every week you get access to 2 classes, last week — 1 class.
Every class of this online course includes:
1. A detailed PDF-recipe. Each contains artistic pictures demonstrating the ready pastry and its cut.
2. A detailed video-class for each recipe, as well as additional videos.
3. A team of professional KICA instructors gives feedback to each of your tasks and answers all your questions.
4. Certificate. To get a certificate, you have to send all course tasks until the last day of the course. All tasks have to be approved by the KICA Instructors.
5. The task is delivered weekly, at the same time you may submit it any time before the end of the course. All tasks have to be approved by KICA Instructors.The course duration is 4 weeks.
Every Sunday or earlier you send the completed Weekly Task to the KICA tutor on the learning platform: photos of the prepared pastries, their general view and cut.
The photos should be of a good quality and not on a black background.