The course length is 8 weeks. Every week you get access to one class.
Each class in this online course includes:
1. A detailed PDF recipe, each containing artistic pictures demonstrating the finished pastry and its cut.
2. A detailed master class for each recipe, as well as additional videos.
3. Feedback from the KICA pastry instructor on each of your task submissions, and all your questions answered.
4. A certificate. To get a certificate, you need to submit all course tasks by the last day of the course. All task submissions need to be approved by the instructor.
5. The tasks are delivered weekly. However, you may submit them any time before the end of the course. All task submissions need to be approved by the instructor. The course duration is 8 weeks.
Each Sunday, or earlier, you have the opportunity to send the completed weekly task to the KICA instructor on the learning platform. This will include photos of the prepared pastries, together with their overall appearance and cut.
The photos should be of a good quality and not be taken against a black background.