The duration of the course is 6 weeks. Every week you get access to 1 class.
Each class of this online course includes:
1. A detailed PDF recipe. Each contains artistic pictures demonstrating
the finished pastry and its cut.
2. A detailed video class for each recipe, as well as additional videos.
3. The KICA pastry instructor gives feedback to each of your tasks
and answers all your questions.
4. Certificate. To get a certificate, you have to submit all course tasks
by the last day of the course. All tasks have to be approved by the instructor.
5. The task is delivered weekly, however, you may submit it any time before
the end of the course. All tasks have to be approved by the instructor.
The course duration is 6 weeks.
Each Sunday, or earlier, you will send the completed weekly task
to the KICA tutor on the learning platform. This includes photos
of the prepared pastries, together with their overall appearance and cut.
The photos should be of a good quality and not be taken
against a black background.