The course lasts 6 weeks. Every week you will get access to 1 class.
Each class of this online course includes:
1. A detailed PDF recipe, each containing artistic pictures demonstrating the finished pastry and its cut.
2. A detailed video class for each recipe, as well as additional videos.
3. The KICA pastry instructor gives feedback to each of your tasks and answers all your questions.
4. Certificate. To receive your certificate, you will have to submit all course tasks before the final day of the course. All tasks have to be approved by the instructor.
5. The task is delivered weekly, however, you may submit it at any time before the end of the course. All tasks have to be approved by the instructor. The course lasts 6 weeks.
Each Sunday, or earlier if preferred, you will send the completed weekly task to the KICA tutor on the learning platform. This should include photos of the completed pastries, showing their overall appearance and cut.
The photos should be good quality and not taken against a black background.