Learn to work with modern professional recipes to grow your pastry business. Learn to make filled macarons shells, prepare 4 types of dough and 12 types of fillings than will surprise you with amazing tastes.
Coffee and praline is a combination of flavors that is close and understandable to everyone. Macaron shells with a pleasant bitter coffee taste, which allows you to color them in a coffee shade without using any dyes.
The hazelnut praline will be a flavoring in this pastry. Caramelized chocolate ganache will complement the taste of coffee in shells.
Passion Fruit - Orange
macaron with milk chocolate
For two-coloured shells we are going to cook chocolate and classic batter for macaron based on Italian meringue.
The combination of milk chocolate and passionfruit juice in ganache gives the macaron an exquisite taste.
To provide the center of the macaron with an attractive shine and contrast to the ganache taste, we will add the red orange confit to it.
1. If the quality of the teaching materials or the format of the course do not meet your expectations, you can request a refund for the payment for the course.
2. Refunds are valid for online courses run by KICA Academy instructors from the date of purchase until the last day of the course support by the Academy instructors.
UNIQUE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
100% refund if the course materials do not meet your expectations
Brand Chef and tutor of the International Culinary Academy KICA
From the very beginning, the chef sets the standards of work, that at the end of the lesson help the students to come out with graceful pastries that can be used to decorate the showcases of the most demanding pastry houses.
Alexander was educated at ENSP - National Superior School of Pastry in France.
He worked as a pastry chef at the factory of the best confectionery in Kyiv "Honey", taught at the Culinary Academy of Hector Jimenez Bravo, opened and supervised the production of luxury confectionery products in Dubai.
Rich teaching and industry experience gives Alexander Trofimenkov the opportunity to share with the audience the theory and practice on a par with the most eminent pastry chefs.
COURSE AUTHOR — ALEKSANDR TROFIMENKOV
Meet a chef who will take you to a new level of knowledge and skills in the pastry field!
A Unique money back guarantee is an extended guarantee that is valid upon request from the participant from the moment of purchasing the course until the last day of the course support by the Academy instructors.
A Unique Guarantee applies to cases where the quality of the training materials and / or the format of the training does not meet the expectations of the participant and / or does not suit the participant.
GET A CERTIFICATE
PROVE YOUR QUALIFICATIONS: GET A CERTIFICATE OF A SUCCESSFUL COURSE COMPLETION
TO GET A CERTIFICATE, YOU HAVE TO SEND ALL COURSE TASKS UNTIL LAST COURSE DAY, ALL TASKS HAVE TO BE APPROVED BY THE TUTOR
You receive a certificate of successful completion of the course in English
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Check the lists of tools and ingredients by following the links:
1. Support is provided for queries related to the course within 3 months after the purchase date.
2. Works should be sent by e-mail email@example.com within 3 months after the purchase date.
3. Questions should be asked in the designated places: the сomments under course lessons.
4. Homework is only checked if there are good quality pictures of the product where all the textures can be seen. Photos of the whole product and the cut are required. The product must not be frozen.
You have access to the video-tutorials and other course materials for 12 months, the countdown starts on the first day of the course.
All materials will be stored in your personal account on the KICA learning platform.
To join the course, you will need access to the Internet from a mobile phone or a desktop computer. Also, check the availability of the tools and ingredients and create a personal account on KICA learning platform: