1. Remove the zest from the oranges with a sharp knife or a vegetable peeler. Try to remove only the orange part.
2. Boil 1l of water with 10 g of salt. Put the orange zest into it and boil it for 10 minutes. Then drain the zest.
3. Boil another litre of water, but without salt. Put the orange zest into it and boil it for another 10 minutes. Drain the zest.
4. Combine the cooked orange zest, orange segments and glucose syrup in a saucepan. Bring the mixture to a boil and cook it on medium heat until the zest turns very soft and the mixture thickens slightly. It will take 10 minutes approximately.
5. Remove the saucepan from the stove and blend the mixture with a hand blender until smooth.
6. Pour the jam to a clean bowl, cover it with cling film and put it in the fridge to cool down completely. This jam can be stored in the fridge for up to 7 days. If desired, freeze it and keep at -18 °C / 0 °F for up to 3 months