The duration of the course is 7 weeks. Every week you get access to 1 class.
Each class in this online course includes:
1. A detailed PDF recipe, each containing artistic pictures demonstrating the final cake and its cut.
2. A detailed video class for each recipe, as well as additional videos.
3. A team of professional KICA instructors there to give feedback on each of your tasks and answer all your questions.
4. Certificate. To get a certificate, you have to submit 7 course tasks by the last day of the course. All tasks have to be approved by the KICA instructors.
5. The task is delivered weekly, however, you may submit it any time before the end of the course. All tasks have to be approved by the KICA instructors.
The course duration is 7 weeks.
Each Sunday, or earlier, you will send the completed weekly task to the KICA tutor on the learning platform. This includes photos of the prepared pastries, together with their overall appearance and cut.
The photos should be of a good quality and not be taken against a black background.